Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lady Marmalade says...


So it's 24 more sleeps until the big day... That's right ladies and gentlemen - it's the Miss Pinup Australia Grand Finals and man - are there some nerves in the air!



This close into the competition you are probably thinking all of us elegant, primped gals are poised and calm and ready to go... Well not this little pinup! 


went to a wedding on the weekend and have somehow managed to damage my right hip to the point that I am currently on ordered bed rest from the doctor and have had an MRI to see whether there are any breaks or tears causing the pain.  Rest assured though, nothing will stop me from getting up on that stage.  Even if I do have to be rolled around stage in a wheel chair!  Luckily the beautiful Ruby Rabbt has offered to do this for me and the divine Lila Luxx has even offered to decorate it for me with Svarovski crystals should I be wheelchair bound!


So I shall not fret because even in a wheelchair, with the help of my pinup family, I am assured to be looking fabulous!


If YOU haven't got your ticket yet, get onto it - these babies are selling like hotcakes and you would not want to miss seeing a pinup girl in a wheelchair doing tricks (I promise you, it will be a night to remember!)


Til next update,

Lady Marmalade xx


Lady Marmalade, Miss Amity State Pinup 2011, is a guest blogger for the Miss Pinup Australia Grand Final Official Blog 2011-2012. Check back regularly in the lead up the the Grand Final to hear about Lady Marmalade's Miss Pinup journey.


0 comments:

Post a Comment