Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lady Marmalade says...



16 days to go until Miss Pinup Australia finals! 
And how is Lady Marmalade feeling? In a word, EXCITED! 


Yesterday I tried on all of my outfits provided by my lovely sponsor Miss Bonnie Rose, and bundled them all into my car and brought them home! It was like bringing home a new baby or a pet.  I kept going back into the cupboard to check on them to make sure that they were still hanging there and marvelling at how beautiful they are! I cant wait to put them all on and prance around like a pinup in front of a cheering audience! (well, lets hope there is some cheering!!)


Now just to finalise all of my prop making, finish off a hat I am making for Miss Ruby Rabbit and make those final beauty appointments before the big day! A pinup has to be finished top to bottom

Don't forget to check out our 'guess that pinup' page for some further insights into our competitors, and check out the other blog pages and let us know what you want to know about the pinups by posting comments.  Maybe you have a favourite pinup and you would like to leave here a message or wish her good luck in the finals, or maybe you would like to ask her or him (don't forget about those darling guys!) a question! Let us know and we will see what we can do to answer you xx 

I'll leave you tonight with a tip from a 1950's home economics book, advising young women on how to be a good housewife (and excel in that career) 

TIP 1. Have dinner ready: Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal on time.  This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him, and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospects of a good meal are part of the warm welcome needed. 

1 comments:

Cheech Sanchez said...

Thank god you reminded me to book my beauty appointments!!!!!! <3

Post a Comment