Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pose for Five: Miss Booty Bunny


We pose five quick questions to find out a little bit about what makes our finalists tick!  


What's your pinup name?
Mis Booty Bunny

What does your pinup name mean?
My name was probably the hardest part of this! It has come from my name being Peta and my obsession with Peter Rabbit. I DJ (track select, realistically) and my DJ Name is Peta Rabbit. So basicially, it was a combination of that and the fact that I have a noticeable booty for a white girl!

Which pinup(s) have influenced your Miss Pinup journey the most?

Ummm, oh this question! It really is hard not to include Marilyn, she is so iconic, when I am describing the comp to people I always mention her so they know what I am talking about. I am a fan of a fair bit of Bettie Pages' work and I think Sophia Loren is an absolute beauty as well! I have spent a fair bit of time looking at Gil Elvgren portraits too - the work that man has done is amazing!

Which is your favourite Miss Pinup category and why?

Even though I am an illustrated lady, I love the Miss Class section! I am so excited to meet some Classic ladies as we had none in Tassie! You are never too old to be beautiful and I think that is so important!

What makeup item can't you make it through the Miss Pinup Grand Final without?

Just one? aaaah Liquid eyeliner, I want to say them all though! 

See Miss Booty Bunny, Miss Illustrated Runner Up Tasmania 2011, at the Miss Pinup Australia Grand Final on March 10 at the Hornsby RSL. Tickets are selling fast, so get your ticket now to avoid disappointment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment