Friday, February 24, 2012

Lady Marmalade says....


Just a quick one today as its a balmy 36 degrees in Melbourne today and I feel like I am melting!

I am off tonight to see Star Wars Burlesque which should be a nice night out and a bit of a relax from my hard pinup practice schedule!

The Grand Final is getting very close now and its all getting very real! My dresses are all pressed and hanging ready to go.... a few final prop touches and a few more beauty treatments and perhaps a few cheeky new tattoos and Ill be ready to head off for the most exciting and defining weekend of my life - I cant wait to see who Ill be at the end of it! All I know is, I'm going to be super proud of myself for getting up on that stage with a smile!

Happiest of birthdays to our own Miss Lady Abroad!

Give us a shout out and a bit of love for the beautiful Miss Lady Abroad on her birthday and send her some birthday wishes! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment