Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pose for Five: Miss Catalina Colie


We pose five quick questions to find out a little bit about what makes our finalists tick!  


What's your pinup name?
My Pinup name is Catalina Colie

What does your pinup name mean?
I grew up idolising my Pa, who was a pilot in WW2. Catalina is in homage to my RAAF heritage, the Catalina War Planes, and Colie is my nic name. I later found out that Catalina is a patron Saint of artists, which is fitting as I teach visual arts.

Which pinup(s) have influenced your Miss Pinup journey the most?

Miss Pixie influenced my pinup journey the most, in that she has had a very real and lasting impression on my life, however I also love Bettie Page, and the Elvgren girls.

Which is your favourite Miss Pinup category and why?

 My favourite category is talent! Its so fun! Easy and carefree and you are guaranteed a laugh!

What makeup item can't you make it through the Miss Pinup Grand Final without?

I can not go without Napoleon Perdis 'Aphrodite' Red Lipstick... if all else fails, I can put on a big vintage hat, some glamourous shades, and with a splash of red lipstick i will look "done".  

See Miss Catalina Colie, Miss Vavavoom Runner Up Victoria 2011, at the Miss Pinup Australia Grand Final on March 10 at the Hornsby RSL. Tickets are selling fast, so get your ticket now to avoid disappointment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment