Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pose for Five: Miss Lady Lace


We pose for five with Miss Lady Lace, Miss Perfect Pinup Western Australia 2011.  
 

What is your pinup name?
Lady Lace

What does your pinup name mean?

I came up with this name when I was 14, I was the biggest fan of everything vintage, and decided I'd make myself a pinup name (not even thinking I'd get to where I am today). I started with wanting a title, something classy, so I chose "Lady" and then wanted to include something I'm passionate about, so added "Lace" as I love to sew, and lace is one of the most beautiful fabrics.

What does Miss Pinup mean to you?

There are so many amazing things about Miss Pinup Australia, not only is it so unique in the sense there's never been a contest such as this, but its such an amazing environment, I've competed and worked with many companies and competitions, and never have I encountered such a loving environment, everyone is so supportive, and helpful, there's no backstage crass or rudeness, if someone has a problem everyone helps out. Its truly an amazing experience, in which I've life long friends, I recommend any aspiring or professional pinups to enter this amazing contest. Thank you do Miss Pixie (and all out amazing sponsors) for being so fabulous, and putting this together!  


What is your best pinup asset?
Hmm, my best pinup assets? I'd probably say my passion for all things vintage, without this love I'd never have pursued this amazing dream. I can't imagine a world without vintage glamour.

Which pinup, dead or alive, would you most like to meet?
There are so many pinups of the passed I'd love to meet, but I think I'd have to say Dita Von Teese. As cliche as my choice is, she is the first I saw of pinup and burlesque, and what lead to me to where I am today, she is a constant inspiration.  




See Miss Lady Lace compete live on stage at the Miss Pinup Australia Grand Final on Saturday 10th March at the Hornsby RSL in Sydney.  
Click here to get your ticket now!
Publish Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment