Friday, February 24, 2012

Pose for Five: Miss Scarlet Tinkabelle




We pose for five with Miss Scarlet Tinkabelle, Miss Illustrated Pinup Queensland 2011.  

What's your pinup name?
Scarlet Tinkabelle

What does your pinup name mean?
I inherited Tinkabelle as a nickname quite some time ago from being both a shorty and a dancer. I've always loved the name Scarlet, and thought it would be a super cute way to embellish on my red splash in my hair!

Which pinup(s) have influenced your Miss Pinup journey the most?
I fell in love with Marilyn Monroe many many years ago. She has been a true idol of mine. I have to admit though, anyone confident and sassy enough to be a part of what we do is an inpiration to me! Miss Xymantha Marie (Miss VaVa Voom Qld finalist) has been my main influence, for if it wasn't for her gently guiding me, I wouldn't have ever thought it was possible for me to enter this glamourous and fun experience.

Which is your favourite Miss Pinup category and why?
The talent category! It's been a while since I have been able to perform, and dancing has been such a big part of my life in the past, which I miss being a part of, so it's great to have a reason to create and show off a little masterpiece! I also really love being about to watch and be amazed at how talented this lovely bunch of girls really are.

What makeup item can't you make it through the Miss Pinup Grand Final without?
Hmmm.... this is tough... just one you say?! I'll pick my Napoleon Aphrodite lipstick! One must ensure their lips are lushously pouty at all times right!





See Miss Scarlet Tinkabelle compete live on stage at the Miss Pinup Australia Grand Final on Saturday 10th March at the Hornsby RSL in Sydney.  
Click here to get your ticket now!

1 comments:

Lady Marmalade said...

Its great to see girls supporting other girls on here Xx

Post a Comment